Jan Kiszka wrote:
Gleb Natapov wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 03:08:04PM +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
It does power-off, but hands during reboot. Looking at it right now.
After completing the RAM read-back from disk? This is where it hangs
Much earlier. BIOS hangs because CPU1 ignores SIPI.

Apropos APIC: I also have this with Win2003 in my kernel log:

 apic write: bad size=1 fee00030

Yes Windows ignores the specs here (which want 4-byte accesses).

We should probably drop this printk as well.