Glauber Costa wrote:
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Jes Sorensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm. I don't see any reference to MAX_CPUS in hw/apic.c, any chance you
can give me a pointer?

sorry. That's not apic (damn acronyms), It's acpi.
But the reference to MAX_CPUS is at bios/rombios32.c when building the tables.
the acpi code just fire them out.

Oh, that seems to be x86 gibberish though :-)

Well the point is that qemu-kvm.c seems to loop over the vcpu_info array
based on smp_cpus, so if we hotplug a CPU and smp_cpus isn't updated,
which I cannot find any place that does, then we'll end up looping over
only a subset of cpus?

or am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Jes