Hi,

while trying to run the current openSUSE on git KVM I found that the
installation doesn't even boot properly. I bisected the problem down to
commit 641fb03992b20aa640781a245f6b7136f0b845e4, as of which udev shows
strange errors.

I reproduced the incorrect behavior reliably on an AMD machine with
npt=0, but since the mmu code is generic I assume that everyone suffers
from this.

To reproduce the problem, do the following:

wget
http://download.opensuse.org/factory/repo/oss/boot/x86_64/loader/{linux,initrd}
qemu-system-x86_64 -m 512 /dev/null -kernel linux -initrd initrd

Since I'm not too much into mmu code, I hope someone else will take a
deeper look at this.

Alex