I need a Win98SE VM to do some software testing and support. Unfortunately KVM seems to not be able to run 98SE, although it runs a bunch of more recent Windows versions I can't use for this. I really don't want to support multiple VM servers, and there is pressure to go to VISTA and VMware.

Base is a small server with Intel quad core 2.66GHz CPU, 8GB memory, and 2TB SATA. FC9, fully patched, 32 bit PATA kernel. Running some FC4, CentOS, and DragonFly machines for various services.

Someone have a pointer to some docs or something?

--
Bill Davidsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>