Guillaume Thouvenin wrote:
 Instruction like shld has three operands, so we need to add a Src2
decode set. We start with Src2None, Src2CL, and Src2Imm8 to support
shld and we will expand it later. Operand type of Src2 are placed at
the end of the set to avoid renumbering. For Src2CL we mask to a single
byte and set the operand length.

 This patch also added SrcOne operand type when we need to decode an
implied '1' like with regular shift instruction.

Looks fine; I will apply when shld/shrd are ready.

 If needed I can split this patch into two patches, one for Src2 decode
set and another one for SrcOne.

Maybe even three: extend the opcode descriptor to 32 bits, add SrcOne, add Src2*.