Guillaume Thouvenin wrote:
 If we call the emulator we shouldn't call skip_emulated_instruction()
in the first place, since the emulator already computes the next rip
for us. Thus we move ->skip_emulated_instruction() out of
kvm_emulate_pio() and into handle_io() (and the svm equivalent). We
also replaced "return 0" by "break" in the "do_io:" case because now
the shadow register state needs to be committed. Otherwise eip will never
be updated.

Applied, thanks.