Sheng Yang wrote:
It would be used for MSI in device assignment, for MSI dispatch.
-static u32 ioapic_get_delivery_bitmask(struct kvm_ioapic *ioapic, u8 dest,
-                                      u8 dest_mode)
+u32 ioapic_get_delivery_bitmask(struct kvm_ioapic *ioapic, u8 dest,
+                               u8 dest_mode)

Need to be prefixed with kvm_, otherwise it might be confused with the host ioapic.

I'm a little worried about locking; we'll want to have a separate lock for the ioapic, and callers of this function will need to know about it. But we can handle that later.