walt wrote:
Hi kvm team,

I'm tracking Linus.git, kvm.git, and VirtualBox.svn, among other
open source projects. I'm finding a conflict between kvm.git and
VirtualBox.svn over the version of my linux kernel headers...

Well, I just discovered the --with-patched-kernel flag, which fixes
my compile problem with kvm, so I guess there is no header conflict
after all.  I took so long to try that flag because I didn't know
what "don't use external module" means -- and I'm still not sure
what 'external' means.  External to what?

Thanks!