I see that the last post about Vista was exactly a month ago,
and nothing since then.  I've tried installing Vista using
today's kvm.git on both 32-bit and 64-bit linux machines and
failed both times, but with very different results.

The common denominator between 64-bit and 32-bit linux seems
to be graphics.  The 64-bit Vista install works perfectly up
until the final installation reboots from the virtual disk
and freezes during the reboot with colorful ascii characters
scattered randomly on the virtual screen -- i.e. seems like
the Vista installer may have installed the wrong graphics
driver(?) but I'm just guessing.

The Vista install on 32-bit linux fails much earlier -- it
freezes the very first time Vista's colorful graphics image
of a theater curtain appears on the virtual terminal.  The
mouse cursor is still alive, but absolutely nothing else
works at that point.  Still seems graphics related to me,
but again I'm just guessing.

So, does anyone have Vista working on recent kvm.git?

Thanks!