Thomas Mueller wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:26:41 -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:

This is probably the change to cache=writethrough.  I bet if you set
cache=writeback then you'll see this go away.

this was it. cache=writeback and the throughput goes from 10mb/s to 80/mb/
s with if=scsi

Yeah, we'll most likely switch back to cache=writeback for the default for qcow2 images. qcow2 needs some lovin'.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

thanks.

- Thomas