Jan Kiszka wrote:
But I think I see a bigger issue - if we inject an regular interrupt
while another is pending, then we will encounter this problem.  Looks
like we have to enable the interrupt window after injecting an interrupt
if there are still pending interrupts.

Yeah, probably. I'm just wondering now if we can set
exit-on-interrupt-window while the vcpu state is interruptible (ie.
_before_ the injection). There is some entry check like this for NMIs,
but maybe no for interrupts. Need to check.

Turns out it's not necessary, since the guest eoi will cause an exit and allow the code to request an interrupt window.

I've added an apic test program so we can track these issues (user/test/x86/apic.c).

signature is too narrow to contain.