Bugs item #2215532, was opened at 2008-11-02 07:58
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by avik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=893831&aid=2215532&group_id=180599

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Against kernel.git:20d09323d7b91819e35194773ea000e9d79badd2
user-space.git: ccabb53f1a84f11896c840391f7ade3756214086, SMP IA32e RHEL5/RHEL4
Guest can not boot up.

UP IA32e Guest can boot up well. The issue disappeare if nmi_watchdog=0 in
guest kernel parameter.

Comment By: Avi Kivity (avik)