Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 01:15:13PM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
void *cpu_physical_memory_map(target_phys_addr_t addr, ram_addr_t size, int is_write);

Just a side note (doesn't mean I agree with the above), it doesn't
make sense to use an ram_addr_t size when you return a 32bit address
on 32bit qemu build.

size_t is completely wrong for 64-bit targets on 32-bit hosts. ram_addr_t is the type we use for guest ram size. It's 64-bit all of the time simply because it's easier to do that and we decided that the little bit of wasted space/computations were not a problem.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori