Zhang, Yang wrote:
Hi
Please drop former. This is the modify patch for save nvram. I add the new command line arg of "-nvram file" to specify the location Of the file. Without the arg ,it will save the nvram in the current dir and named as "nvram.dat". Also, it will read the saved file "nvram.dat" from current dir without the arg.

Speaking with my end-user hat on, this seems to violate the principal of least surprise:

I would expect NVRAM contents to be discarded, not saved to a file in the current working directory, if no relevant option were given on the command line.

Likewise, I would expect NVRAM contents to be initialized exactly as they are right now (even if that means no initialization at all) if no path were given.