Avi Kivity <avi <at> redhat.com> writes:

> How much memory do you have on the host?  Is the host swapping?  Can you
> post 'vmstat 1' output while Windows is opening the start menu?

I have 8GB RAM on the host, and i've run htop and the swap space is not being
used at all.  I have a total of 4 guest (2 windows + 2 linux)

I will have to try the 'vmstat 1' command tonight when i get home from work.  My
work has blocked my ssh access to my home PC a few months ago so i started using
proxyTunnel over https which worked fine, but somehow they figured out how to
block that today :(

Maybe it's time to find a new job.

-J