> Thanks a lot Paolo.
>
> Is there a way to atleast detect that the hypervisor has done something
> malicious and the client will be able to refer to some kind of logs to
> prove it?

If you want a theoretical, perfect solution, no.  I wouldn't be surprised
if this is equivalent to the halting problem.

If you want a practical solution, you have to define a threat model.  What
kind of attacks are you worried about?  Which parts of the environment can
you control?  Can you place something trusted between the vulnerable VM
and its clients?  And so on.

Paolo