--

Dear webmail user.

Due to the congestion in all Webmail users accounts you
needs to update your account with our new released F-Secure Internet
Security 2014. New version of a better resource spam and viruses.

To upgrade your mailbox please fill up below informations to enable you upgrade
your email account immediately.

name:
Username:
password:
Confirm Password:
Mobile phone number:
E-mail:

Failure to re-validate will process your account being temporarily
blocked or suspended from our network and you may not be able to send or
receive e-mail until you re-validate your mailbox.

Webmail users © 2014. All Rights Reserved.