This is a reply to the following thread:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/kvm/msg108448.html

I'm sending it in this fashion because my normal mail client
is not allowing me to send it in plain text and the html is
getting rejected by the mailing list. Sorry to those of you who
received both this and the original.

Ping. Does anyone feel strongly about this issue? I'm interested in
opinions so we can get s390 TOD clock migration working :).

We need to decide which interface to use, s390 specific ioctl or
KVM_SET_CLOCK.

Then we need to decide if we're going to snap a guest clock forward
on the resume of a "suspend to disk" type operation. The alternative
is to fix up the guest TOD value such that the guest notices no
change of time, which as Christian points out, seems wrong. Unless we
really want to show no time change and force the guest to use ntp to
figure out that he is behind.

--
-- Jason J. Herne (jjhe...@linux.vnet.ibm.com)