Hello!

> Hold on a second. In your cover letter, your saying "RPi-2". The RPi-2
> doesn't have a GIC at all, so I'd really like to know *how* you end-up
> in the GICv2 probe function?

 I'm not on RPi-2. I am on some Samsung's proprietary hardware which suffers
from this problem.
Actually it has "weird GIC", similar to Exynos-4 (every CPU accesses GIC at its
own base), thus
hardware vGIC is unusable.
 I learned about RPi-2 when i was discussing some related things earlier with
Andre over private
mail and we suggested that it could be useful there.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia