Am Monday 27 April 2009 10:21:21 schrieben Sie:
> From: Hannes Reinecke <h...@suse.de>
>
> Add support for SG_IO passthru to virtio_blk.  We add the scsi command
> block after the normal outhdr, and the scsi inhdr with full status
> information aswell as the sense buffer before the regular inhdr.
>
> [hch: forward ported, added the VIRTIO_BLK_F_SCSI flags, some comments
>  and tested the whole beast]

I like the VIRTIO_BLK_F_SCSI flag - it avoids some problems we had with an
earlier version. (I believe we found a solution, but this explicit check
looks much more reliable)
I gave this patch a short test with the kuli loader (s390 userspace). You can
consider the "VIRTIO_BLK_F_SCSI not available" case
Tested-by: Christian Borntraeger <borntrae...@de.ibm.com>

Christian