* Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues <l...@redhat.com> [2009-06-26 13:07]:
> On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 12:00 -0500, Ryan Harper wrote:
> > When running autotest tests in a kvm guest via client/tests/kvm test,
> > kvm_tests.py attempts to parse the output from the ssh connection.
> > This contains bogus data and fails to parse the results.  This patch
> > series switches to parsing the status file that autotest generates.
>
> Hi Ryan, thanks for your patches. However, we've noticed this problem a
> couple of weeks ago, and I have already made and applied a patch series
> that fixes the problem in a similar way yours does:
>
> http://autotest.kernel.org/changeset/3279
> http://autotest.kernel.org/changeset/3280
> http://autotest.kernel.org/changeset/3281
>
> So that means you're probably using an outdated version of the kvm test.
> Are you using the latest svn trunk or the git mirror?

Hrm, the linux-kvm.org autotest page[1] still refers to

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm-autotest.git

The last commit there is a merge from

git://github.com/ehabkost/autotest

For some reason I though the kvm-autotest.git was mirroring autotest
upstream now the the kvm tests got merged.

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx