On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM, G<tjmad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Jim Paris<j...@jtan.com> wrote:
>> G wrote:
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> I've continued my attempts to get the HASP dongle working, but with no
>>> success:

[snip]

>>> Anyone got any ideas what I might try out to find the cause for the
>>> crashes?
>>
>> You might try uncommenting "//#define DEBUG" at the top of usb-linux.c
>> to get some more verbose output from qemu.
>
> Good idea. The results from three test runs after that change are in
> the attached files. The third was done while also dumping the USB bus,
> and the output from that dump is also attached.

I have now also generated USB dumps using Wireshark, which captures
the entire(?) packet contents instead of just the first 32 bytes. Is
anyone interested in analyzing them, perhaps by somehow replaying them
(similar to using tcpreplay) to generate KVM crashes on their machine?
Let me know and I'll mail/post them.