On 26.10.2009, at 18:26, Jan Kiszka wrote:

This package contains the kvm external modules, using the sources from
latest stable Linux release 2.6.31.5. It can be used to update the
kernel-side support of kvm without upgrading the host kernel.

This release has been tested on x86 down to host kernel 2.6.27 and
builds down to 2.6.24. Building against older kernels is expected to be broken, but if anyone provides patches to fix it, I'm open to merge them.

Aww - I'm missing the awesome changelogs :-).

Great to see you take this up Jan!

Alex