Hi all,

a late response of my part, but I got it partially working under slackware 13.0 with the qemu-kvm-0.11.0.tar.gz (it compiles now without errors.)

When I start my virtual machine in *windowed mode* it boots fine,It installs the OS I want but everything is black around the windowed screen, it seems like it started up in full screen but minimized ? I can't access my KDE 4 desktop anymore, switching with the rebooting the VM or closing it is impossible, I have to reboot my whole system. :-/

Help would be appreciated.

# uname -a
Linux r2d2 2.6.31.5 #1 SMP Wed Oct 28 12:10:47 CET 2009 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

I used the following to boot it (selfmade rc script:
source vars.sh (containing the variables)

/sbin/modprobe kvm_intel
/sbin/modprobe kvm

vm_start() {
ARGS="-hda $IMG \