On 18.11.2009, at 02:33, Rusty Russell wrote:

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:43:12 am Alexander Graf wrote:
Currently selecting KVM guest support enabled multiple features at once that
not everyone necessarily wants to have, namely:

These patches make perfect sense, but please make sure Jeremy Fitzhardinge
(CC'd) is in the loop, as he split the structs in the first place.

Oh sure, if you know other people I should CC please tell me the mail addresses too :-).

Jeremy, did you get the patchset? I can send it to you if you're not subscribed to virtualizat...@.

Alex