On 05/03/2010 10:36 AM, Yoshiaki Tamura wrote:

Great!
I also wanted to test with 10GE but I'm physically away from my office
now, and can't set up the test environment.  I'll measure the numbers
w/ 10GE next week.

BTW, I was thinking to write a patch to separate threads for both
sender and receiver of migration.  Kemari especially needs a separate
thread receiver, so that monitor can accepts commands from other HA
tools.  Is someone already working on this?  If not, I would add it to
my task list :-)

So far, no one (to my knowledge at least), is working on this.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Thanks,

Yoshi