Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried with the netperf. I ran netserver on host and netperf on RHEL
5.5 and RHEL 4.5 guests. This are the results of 60 seconds long
tests:

RHEL 4.5 guest:
Throughput (10^6bits/sec) = 145.80

RHEL 5.5 guest:
Throughput (10^6bits/sec) = 3760.24

The results are really bad on RHEL 4.5 guest. What could be wrong?

Regards,
Alex