On 07/30/2010 10:40 PM, Alex Williamson wrote:
Changeset b4f8c249 in kvm.git makes the mprotects in device assignment
produce a "Bad address" hang when a device with an option ROM is
assigned.  We can avoid this by just using the slow mapping path since
ROM access doesn't need to be fast.  Apparently nobody has ever mapped
a ROM via this path, because passing NULL to cpu_register_io_memory()
doesn't work.  I also found we're overly restrictive in copying the
ROM from the host, I must have been lucky and had a ROM that matched
the BAR size when I added this.

Applied, thanks.