Hey Juan,

do you also think future releases of kvm will have support for live migration from older versions? We're quite keen on knowing this, as we need to make a decision on what to build our stuff on. Being able to transparently move virtual servers onto a host running a newer version is definitely a feature we need...

Thanks in advance,

Nils