On 06/21/2011 08:56 AM, Avi Kivity wrote:
On 06/21/2011 04:50 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
We can have a script that runs lspci -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv, x86info, and
other interesting stuff and compare the results, and also system tests
that boot a guest on multiple qemus (with the same -M and different -M)
and see if things work.

I think a simple tool that dumped as much info as possible in a diff'able format would be useful not only within guests but also in bare metal.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

We can probably continue on email, I don't see a real need for a call
for this topic.