On (Thu) 09 Feb 2012 [16:13:29], Igor Mammedov wrote:

> Stalls are probably caused by uninitialized percpu hv_clock, with
> following patch I don't see stalls. Although I might be just lucky.
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=virt/kvm/kvm.git;a=commit;h=e2971ac7e1d186af059e088d305496c5cb47d487

Your commit does make things better, I don't see any stalls on the
first resume.

However, a subsequent s4 causes the stall to re-appear on resume, and
this time there are no stall messages; the kernel just sits there
spinning on something.  I've not found the solution to this one yet (I
had a commit similar to Marcelo's in the works, which got me to the
previous works-but-stalls behaviour).

> However there is/are a warning/s on suspend path and with following patch:

I didn't see this.

                Amit