This series of 3 patches fixes up the memslot handling for Book3S HV
style KVM on powerpc, making slot deletion and modification work and
making sure we have the appropriate SRCU synchronization against
updates.

The series is against the next branch of the kvm tree.  These patches
have all been posted before, but I am reposting them now because
Marcelo's patches that are a prerequisite for the third patch
(2df72e9bc4, "KVM: split kvm_arch_flush_shadow" and 12d6e7538e, "KVM:
perform an invalid memslot step for gpa base change") have now gone
into the kvm next branch.

Please apply.

Paul.