Thank you for helping me figure out what's wrong.

Most probably I'm using trans=mmio incorrectly, but unfortunately I
don't know how to use it properly.

> Did you properly define the network device within the guest? MMIO doesn't
> have automatic detection like PCI does.

I don't think I have defined anything in the guest. All I've changed
is adding ,trans=mmio to the lkvm command line, and it ceased working
because of that. What should I define and where? Is this documented
somewhere? Could you please send me the shortest example (lkvm command
line and possibly guest commands) which works for you?

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Sasha Levin <sasha.le...@oracle.com> wrote:
> On 10/12/2013 05:49 AM, Pekka Enberg wrote:
>>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> (Adding bunch of CCs.)
>>
>> On 10/12/13 11:05 AM, Péter Szabó wrote:
>>>
>>> First, thank you very much for writing lkvm, it's awesome, and very
>>> easy to set up.
>>>
>>> If sending an e-mail to you is not the right way to report lkvm
>>> issues, please tell me how I should do it.
>>

>> Sure, you can report problems to me and I'll do my best to
>> try to get them sorted out.
>>
>>> I'm using afdf92030c7c43b0f9b32b7edbe07ac3b13780f1 from
>>> git://github.com/penberg/linux-kvm.git and Linux kernel 3.2.51:
>>>
>>> config-3.2.51 (42 KB)
>>> https://mega.co.nz/#!hgxB1TDJ!SdbX-jp_yr8E6EUJl7t7Tzrh1p4qKxkTHieoss8yu_Y
>>> bzImage-3.2.51 (2.0 MB)
>>> https://mega.co.nz/#!5lBVmDZL!WpPRWA7ZflevBIPPNGNM_FkkY-ErBNQMoEbw0XePi5I