On 12/11/2013 11:27 AM, Vadim Rozenfeld wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 15:29 +0200, Alon Levy wrote:
>> On 12/10/2013 04:24 AM, Vadim Rozenfeld wrote:

It happens almost immediately after entering the login screen, that is
after display driver has been initialized and sent already some
commands. But the stack trace is not the same always as you saw for
yourself (thanks - I didn't even check, I assumed it was the same as the
last dump).

> Btw, vioserial is the only one virtio driver in your system.
Yep.

> If you are absolutely positive that the system doesn't crash
> without this driver, we can try running it under Driver Verifier
> control (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617) mostly interested
> in Memory Allocations checks.

Yes, I'm positive. Thanks, I'll try that.