Hi,

To summarize the issues raised and following steps:

1. Shared vhost thread will support multiple vms, while supporting
cgroups.
As soon as we have a design to support cgroups with multiple vms, we'll
share it.

2. Adding vhost polling mode: this patch can be submitted independently
from (1).
We'll add a condition that will be checked periodically, in order to stop
polling
if the guest is not running (scheduled out) at that time.

3. Implement good heuristics (policies) in the vhost module for
adding/removing vhost
threads. We will not expose an interface to user-space at this time.

Thank you,
Razya