On 04/04/2017 19:42, Christoffer Dall wrote:

> this is not going to be called when we don't have the vgic, which means
> that if vcpu_interrupt_line() is used as you modify it above, the
> request will never get cleared.

Heh, I'll stop pretending I can give positive reviews of ARM patches and
keep bash^Wproviding constructive criticism. :)

In fact, I forgot to add that x86 recently moved to request-less
kvm_vcpu_kick when hardware interrupt injection is available.  This was
after I noticed that requests were just used as a workaround for
incorrect ordering of local_irq_disable, vcpu->mode=IN_GUEST_MODE, and
so on.

Paolo