Hi Myriam,

On 10/10/18 00:39, Miriam Zimmerman wrote:
Hi,

I'm working with an ARM device hosting an ARM guest. When the host is suspended, guest time stops advancing and it doesn't get adjusted on resume.

I know the feeling, my arm64 laptop gives me that kind of grief all the time... :-/

For an x86 machine, the CONFIG_KVM_GUEST flag would enable paravirt for time and fix this problem, but CONFIG_KVM_GUEST isn't available on ARM.

Is there a configuration option to enable paravirtualized timekeeping on ARM? If not, how can I configure ARM guests to handle timekeeping properly?

PV time (or rather stolen time) is a work in progress at the moment, and Christoffer has his hands in that particular pie.

Thanks,

        M.