The first three patches in the series are fixes that come from testing
and reviewing pvtime code while writing the QEMU support (I'll reply
to this mail with a link to the QEMU patches after posting - which I'll
do shortly). The last patch is only a convenience for userspace, and I
wouldn't be heartbroken if it wasn't deemed worth it. The QEMU patches
I'll be posting are currently written without the cap. However, if the
cap is accepted, then I'll change the QEMU code to use it.

Thanks,
drew

Andrew Jones (5):
  KVM: arm64: pvtime: steal-time is only supported when configured
  KVM: arm64: pvtime: Fix potential loss of stolen time
  KVM: arm64: pvtime: Fix stolen time accounting across migration
  KVM: Documentation minor fixups
  arm64/x86: KVM: Introduce steal-time cap

 Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst    | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_host.h |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c              |  3 +++
 arch/arm64/kvm/pvtime.c           | 31 +++++++++++++++----------------
 arch/x86/kvm/x86.c                |  3 +++
 include/linux/kvm_host.h          | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 include/uapi/linux/kvm.h          |  1 +

2.25.4