Hi,

> so I finally got hold of a linux-computer, and managed to run the commands
> and install all the things in the notebook. When I try to run the code you
> have in your notebook however, I get the following error message:
>
>   File "/home/camilla/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/kwant/builder.py",
> line 1371, in attach_lead
>     self.leads.append(BuilderLead(lead_builder, tuple(interface)))
>   File "/home/camilla/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/kwant/builder.py",
> line 565, in __init__
>     self.interface = tuple(sorted(interface))
> TypeError: unorderable types: tinyarray.ndarray_int() <
> tinyarray.ndarray_int()
>
> Do you know what the problem could be?

It appears that you are using the bleeding-edge version of kwant.
You also need the bleeding-edge version of tinyarray as well.

If you are using "conda" to install everything you can just say

    conda install -c kwant tinyarray

to install bleeding-edge tinyarray from the kwant channel, or
if you are using "pip" you can say

    pip install git+https://gitlab.kwant-project.org/kwant/tinyarray

Joe