Hi 张金龙,

Thanks for posting to the mailing list.

>  Recently, I want to calculate the conductance of Superconductor
> junction.
>
> Let me take the p+ip topological superconductor as the example. Its
> Hamiltonian is like
> with \sigma, \tau is the Pauli matrix for spin and particle-hole.
>
> It have particle-hole symmetry:
> to g
> <http://www.baidu.com/link?url=CWxyHp8wHC7mUh2O8wf-aytHhEs_rlRsVxh0fzoMQxTDVixB1fxTsjtNOfSY1CDp9ZBM2c7Xqe5q-YxJQEquWYxqZEF3hL7Sjm9pEpQd58G>uarantee
>
> .
> **************************
> My question is how to write down the K (complex conjugate) operator?

I am not sure what you mean by "write down". You cannot write it down as
a matrix; it's defined by its action on wavefunctions.

I'm not even sure that I understand your question. What are you actually
trying to do? Perhaps reading the tutorial on superconductivity will
help: https://kwant-project.org/doc/1/tutorial/superconductors. The
example in that tutorial shows how to tell a Builder that your system
has particle-hole symmetry.

Happy Kwanting,

Joe