>                   I have constructed the lattice with third dimension
> Z0 using kwant.lattice.general. As the system is giving a 3d plot, I
> am unable to visualize the hopping between nearest neighbors and so on
> which make me confused whether the hopping kind I had given is right
> or wrong. Is there any way to visualize those hoppings in the 3d plot
> (as we can see in the 2d plot).

Ah, that's a good point. Perhaps you could make the 2 lattices in 2D but
put an offset in the x-y positions of the sites in one of the layers of
the bilayer. This way you can still visualize the hoppings using
kwant.plot and the sites occupy distinct positions in space. Because we
are limited by matplotlib's poor 3D rendering we cannot display the
hoppings in 3D plots.

Happy Kwanting,

Joe