Hey Joe,

You're absolutely right. One additional reason why a routine for the
lead's Green's function doesn't exist is also that it was not a
priority so far.

It should be possible to obtain the lead's Green's function though. We
would need to take the appropriate linear superpositions of the modes,
which we would then expand (using the identically called function in
modes.py) to the original tight-binding basis.

Cheers,
Anton