On 26/12/2012 Antonio Castro wrote:
I read in your website that your looking for portuguese translators
to help with OpenOffice localization. I would like to volunteer to
help with this task.

We had a few volunteers who showed up for Portuguese PT but the only one who responded to my last call for updates is Paulo, in CC. Please try to coordinate with him, at least to make sure you are not duplicating work.

We have a translation deadline next week if you want the pt_PT version to be released in January. Everything is already available. Basically, you need the "PO files" for Portuguese which are available at
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_pt_po-files.tar.bz2
and instructions on how to handle them are at
http://www.openoffice.org/l10n/how_to_join.html
and
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Should you need any more help, just ask.

Regards,
  Andrea.