Please check again, I think now you should be ok with the help. But is
almost impossible for me to check your txts as we have:* Needs work 1633
words<https://translate.apache.org/el/aoo40help/translate.html#filter=fuzzy>!!!!
*I see red/critical XML
tags<https://translate.apache.org/el/aoo40help/translate.html#filter=checks,xmltags>
500<https://translate.apache.org/el/aoo40help/translate.html#filter=checks,xmltags>I
hope they will not need any work, right now. Please let us know.

Regards,
Christos.