Andrea and Ricardo many thanks for your quick response.

I see different structure and pages from the English one. What should I do?
...try to be alike the today's English brunch and delete any of the old
ones? Can I add my own html touches? Please advice if there is a template.

Moreover I want to know:

1. I see some people http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html and
many references to outside urls. Keep them as shown, or add them to cwiki,
some of them are referred as donations.

2. I see: "Translation of OpenOffice.org in Greek coordinates Kostas
Papadimas. http://forum.opengr.net/ " and an non-official forum site. Is he
around?
More:
http://www.openoffice.org/el/adresses.html

Dimitris Korbeti korb at openoffice dot org
Costas Koumantaros kkoum at openoffice dot org
Are they here, as well?

Greek mailing list. Are those alive? Can we use?

/Christos.