Rob, I think it is not necessary. With Andrews' help I did find the
template Skeleton and Im working from cms just fine, editing or creating
new pages and working as needed.
*
*
If something else is messing with me I will ask, thank you all for your
help and passion, I really appreciate it.

Take care,
/Christos.