On 27 August 2013 19:52, Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/8/27 Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>

> will

> passwdomdlg.src#RID_DLG_**PASSWORD_TO_OPEN_MODIFY.FT_**PASSWD_NOTE.fixedtext.text

> >> It seems that the rest of the message has been cut off.
> >>
> >> It should be there I assume, makes more sence then this half part
> message.
> >>
> >>  Forgot the link to the Pootle adres:
> > https://translate.apache.org/**nl/aoo40/cui/source/translate.**
> > html#unit=13544245<
> https://translate.apache.org/nl/aoo40/cui/source/translate.html#unit=13544245
> >

> > (Replace nl in the link by your own ISO-code)
>

> If I do that for ES (to change nl by es), I obtain a server error. In fact,
> on ES pootle the string is here:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/es/aoo40/translate.html#unit=13106296
>
> it have a different "unit" number. Is that normal?

yes the unit number depend on the language. It has more to do with when the
string was translated than the en-US string.

Easiest way to find it, is to follow the source path I gave.

When the templates is like this it goes out to every language, when you
click update against templates, which has been done several times.

rgds
jan I.