2013/9/7 Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
> I think that there is a link that needs correction. This happened in
> Writer, Calc, Impress and Draw. From the Tools menu, Language option, last
> entry ("More dictionaries online" I suppose) links to a wrong page (please
> see image).
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/**pk6najofxqxzv7t/DicLinkError.**rar<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk6najofxqxzv7t/DicLinkError.rar>
> Regards,
> Pedro.

I confirm the problem on the ES build: the link points to

http://extensions.openoffice.org/dictionaries?lang=es

but that page gives a page not found error.

Now that I look at this, there is a bigger problem here. If you go to the
extension site and click on "Dictionaries" on top left bar, you get this
page

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/search?f[0]=field_project_tags%3A157

but not all dictionaries are listed there. For instance, there is no trace
of the ES dictionaries.

Maybe this is related with the changes on the extensions site.

Regards
Ricardo.