Em 15/09/2013 09:51, Николай Нинков escreveu:
2013/9/14 Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Николай Нинков <nick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I looked at the information on the address:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/.
And I found that there is a possibility to check mdtekst files using
Dingus here:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/dingus.
Regarding to the translation of the mdtekst files it is very useful.
But I think that the "Title:" and "Notice:" is used by the Web site CMS ,
while to identify which text how to process or otherwise. From what it
used determines
whether we translate or not.
Because of this I asked, please explain to me.

For example, one file has:

Title:  Apache OpenOffice Calc

In that case you should translate "Apche OpenOffice Calc" but don't
translate "Title".

For "Notice", that is the legal license and we leave that in English.
  This appears as a comment in the generated HTML page, so the typical
user will not see it.

-Rob

Thanks Rob.
This is exactly the answer I was expecting.
This means that these words are used by website CMS and should not be
translated.
I propose the other translators do not translate this part in mdtext files (The
content after "Title:" and "Notice:" and these words also) because it can
translate later if necessary.
This will become clear after we ( translators and the support for respective
language ) obtain access to add news, translate interviews and other content on
the site. I hope this will be possible sometime in the nearest future.

Hi,
I'm not sure where exactly those titles and notice are used. I looked here:
http://www.openoffice.org/why/
witch is, I believe, where those mdtext files are 'applied' and saw nothing of the title or notice. Maybe if we knew where they are we could think better on what to do.
Regards,
Pedro.