Em 03/11/2013 13:25, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
I think it's the alternative attribute (therefore it should be
translated), but, as you showed here, there are a lot more
possibilities.

We've already had some discussions about this. For example:

http://markmail.org/message/mvtvpshy2hjt4zdu?q=list:+org.apache.incubator.ooo-l10n+name+attribute

The discussion was complex, but I think the outcome was clear: in the OpenOffice help (this is not valid for the UI) you will find some attributes in the form
name="..."
and they should be translated since OpenOffice will occasionally expose their value (Regina mentioned this may happen with screen readers).

We have it in the manual too:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Translation_Built-in_Help "You must not translate anything inside a tag but only the element content. The only exception is the value of the name attribute of a link element."

Thank you.
Regards,
Pedro.
Regards,